Saturday, August 12, 2006

Fear Not, Pictures at last



Finally some new pictures. Mom was having trouble, so I finally got on here and did it for her. Here goes....

This picture is my genuine sweet face...like my new cap? It has a picture of a lab on it, just like my Sam Sam....I love my Sam. She's a good dog.

Woops, my cap went crooked on me....Seems to always do that...


Here you can see my OH face. I do this a lot when I get excited. It happens a lot when I'm in my exersaucer. I love playing in my exersaucer. I can make it rock and roll now.

Yep, its me again. My dad says I look like a different kid in every picture. I just have a lot of different faces, dad.

I got mom to take this one this afternoon when I just couldn't get enough of my fingers.

I was concentrating really hard when mom took this one. I'm getting really good at sitting like this on my own. Mom calls this my gorilla pose.

Enjoy the pictures!

Hugs and Kisses

Preston

3 comments:

Debbie and Mike said...

OH those pictures are great! It is good to see him sitting up. I didn't know he was doing quite that well. I love his hat. Really changes his looks. Such a happy boy.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Preston !! I am glad you managed to help your Mom figure out how to post more. Your ole grandad here just got back to Doha from Dubai. It was a quick trip but we can now start counting the days till we get home to see you all again.

Love
Dad

Anonymous said...

you really made our day preston. we love keeping in touch with your family. give your mom and dad a hug for us. Love Nonna&Papa