Monday, October 30, 2006

BATMAN!!


Duh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh
Duh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh..............BATMAN!
ok, I know that is pretty cheesy, but it sounded funny in my head.....anyways....
Introducing
for the very first time
Preston Michael Kopp as the one and only Batman
(and he even has a cape)


These pictures are from Joel's first birthday party. All the kids wore costumes. It was really fun. Preston was so tired and ready for a nap while we were there. He was a happy boy with no fusses, and then just passed out near the end of the party. You can tell he's pretty sleepy in some of these.

The next one is Preston right after he swiped his daddy's cupcake right out of his hand...Preston thought the icing and sprinkles were very tasty......that'll teach Chris to turn his head with Preston in one hand and food in the other!



Here's Preston and some of his friends. Left to right: Logan (Puppy dog), Micah (Cow), Joel (Jack Jack from The Incredibles), Preston (Batman), and Sarah (Strawberry Shortcake)



Here's just the boys (Preston was very interested in the hay tickling his feet)

Well, I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween.
Preston is 7 months old today.
We had Baby/Parent Dedication at church yesterday. It all went well. All the babies were perfect little angels. CWOW brought 7 babies into the world in the past year.....WOW! My pictures did not turn out very clear, but I'll try to get some from a friend and have them posted later in the week. Chris is at school today, but he'll be getting home early tonight. Yay!
xxoXOx
Chris Shell and Preston

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post. My favorite so far.

Anonymous said...

LOVED IT. I KEEP CHANGING THE WALLPAPER every time we get new pictures

Anonymous said...

Nice info. Glad I got a sneak preview of most of the pics. I love that last one. I am glad I checked the blog just for that one. I am guessing anonymous is N&P.
Our boy is such a cutie!
Mom

Carolyn said...

Late happy Halloween! I enjoy your posts so much. Preston is absolutely adorable....what a face!

Anonymous said...

Anyone else waiting for another post? I check every day.