Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Glad to see an update?

OK, so its been a while since I updated last. We've been busy! Everything is going well though.

Our Community Center is coming right along. Our second group of volunteers are here this week and working to get us back on schedule since the rain delayed so many things. Here's a link for more pictures of the progress. http://picasaweb.google.com/CWOW.Building
Also, check the CWOW site for updates. http://www.cwow.net/

Preston is doing well. He is really into reading, cooking, and climbing everything. That's pretty much all he wants to do. He loves watching us cook, not just because he knows he'll get to eat. He's climbing everything: chairs, toy box, step stool, out of his crib (He only did it once so far and I think it was a little traumatic which has prevented his second attempt), into the bathtub, into the stroller, inside the dryer, up the walls.....just kidding on that one. You get the idea. We've been swimming at Mike and Barb's, and he really loves that. He moves his arms and legs like he is a natural swimmer. I just hold my hand under his chest as he swims along. Yesterday he started nodding his head yes, while saying no. I think he's still trying to figure out yes and no. He says no very clearly, especially when I ask if he needs a spanking. I could go one forever about him.

I've been feeling pretty good. Not too tired or too sick, although last week was really terrible. We'll go for an ultrasound at the end of this month to check on the growth of the baby and to get a more specific due date. With the energy I have leftover from the pregnancy and keeping up with Preston, I've been doing good to keep up with the house work and cook dinner. I've helped Chris with a little office work here and there, and assisted the volunteers somewhat.


Sam is expecting puppies the last week of June. We're excited. It'll be her first litter. We bred her with a chocolate lab with champion blood line (important for hunting). He's got a great laid back personality too... sure to make wonderful puppies. Puppies will probably be available the beginning of August.

Sorry, for the lack of pictures this time, I'll just let you check out this link since I updated my web albums today. http://picasaweb.google.com/shell.kopp

Shell

8 comments:

dontspamjay said...

It's great to have a new post. We haven't seen you in quite a while.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, so we can see all he is accomplishing these days. Good post. I am glad you are feeling better. So glad the church building is moving along well now.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

shell these are excellent pictures. heis so cute hes every loveable. give him a kiss for me. nanny

Carolyn said...

Loved seeing the pictures of the progress on your church!

Unknown said...

Great to hear from you guys! We haven't been able to get together for a while now so hopefully we'll be able to soon.Glad to know that things are going well and thanks for posting the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! It's great to see the church pictures and the progress yall are making! Hope to see yall soon!

Papa&Nonna said...

Great to get the post. We are excited to see you tomorrow. Love Nonna&Papa

Anonymous said...

Hey, Shell! I can't believe I haven't been to your blogg till now! I read most of it and loved it all. Your posts and photos made me realize even more how much I want to come see ya'll. We all have been talking about it; us, Mama and Daddy, and several from Emanuel, and even a few at Calvary who we've told about ya'll and your ministry there. I think Jonathan told Chris that I've been really sick for a while. I've been sick since January, or so I've thought. I found out yesterday through some tests that I've actually been sick for a number of years, and my body is finally making me slow down to super slo-mo and get the treatment I need. My doctor and I have a specific plan, and he said I should be able to tell some difference in a couple of weeks, but that it'll bake about a year of treatment. I'm so glad God routed me to this doctor. When I get well enough and strong enough, we're coming down for a visit. I can hardly wait! We love ya'll, and are praying for ya'll!