I hope everyone had a terrificThanksgiving. We were in Texas with my Dad's family, and had a very relaxing time. We saw lots of friends while we were there too. I apologize for the delay in posting. After Thanksgiving I realized that I didn't take a single picture of Preston for the month of November, and I know how the posts are more boring without pictures. Its very nice having Danielle and her interest in photography. She's got a new camera, and getting really good at using it. So, thank Danielle for the pics.
Other exciting news: We've finally decided on Clint Bradley for our baby name. I'm very glad to have that settled. He's due to arrive next month, and we're all getting very anxious to meet him, including Preston.
Enjoy the pics, and we'll post again soon.
Preston is really into tomatoes...I think he took a bite out of this one.
6 comments:
Great pics!!! LOVE the baby name too!
Great post. Keep em' coming.
Glad you guys have picked out a name, and thanks for the shout out!
I forgot to check this since last week. I must have just missed you. Good post. Can't wait to get there. I love the pictures too. Thanks Danielle!
Love,
Mom
What beautiful pictures of a beautiful little boy!
Danielle gets an A+ for her photography. What great pictures!
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Be sure to let us know when the baby gets here.
(Elaine)Nan E
Post a Comment