Hope everyone is enjoying some family and friends and some dinner!
I just wanted to leave a short update. My camera is broken, but hopefully we're getting a new one as soon as we finish our Christmas shopping. I just chose a few photos from last month.

Chris went deer hunting with his Dad at the beginning of the week and shot 2 big deer. Woo-hoo! We are so glad! While they were gone Barb and I brought Preston to the Children's Museum and he had a blast. I'm sure he could have been entertained the whole day if we had stayed. Preston and I also had a movie date one night after Clint went to bed. We watched Walle. So even though we missed Christopher, we had some fun while he was away.
Clint has 4 teeth now, and 2 more coming soon. I'm glad they finally came in. Chris thinks Clint is gonna be a little ham. He'll make all kinds of silly faces, and enjoys all the attention. He's a loud child, and Chris describes it as, "He doesn't scream, he just yells a lot." It drives Preston crazy when we're riding in the car, so he tells him to stop. Then Clint does it again just to get a reaction out of Preston. Clint can shake his head no, and is learning some sign language. He talks jibber-jabber all the time now. He likes to read books, and play with things that roll like cars and balls. He doesn't want to walk yet, but takes a couple of steps if he isn't thinking about it. Clint's favorite song right now is "If You're Happy and You Know it" He likes to clap while we sing, and he sometimes uses his hands to clap his feet too.

Preston is really into singing right now. He knows a lot of songs and Chris has taught him the Hebrew and Greek alphabet too. He's been playing outside a lot, and has gotten into watching football for short spurts. He likes to wear his Romo jersey and play with his football, although he needs a lot of improvement before we'll be able to play catch. He pretends he's Romo or Barber and asks me to play along by being whichever one he isn't. When he's Barber I toss him the ball and he runs around the house in a mad dash until he decides he's made a touchdown. He's really into the holidays this year. We're supposed to be putting our tree up tomorrow and he's excited. He's talking and asking questions constantly! He wants to know how everything works and why everything is the way it is. I predict that he'll have the world figured out in about another year. He still gets into lots of things, he's just more sneaky about it now. He's also figured out the phrase, "I didn't mean to Mommy." Manipulation starts at such a young age.
Well, my 2 little turkeys are waking up so we're off to root for the Cowboys and help Chris package deer meat!
3 comments:
I can't believe I am going to get to be the first one to post a comment but always keep checking and as usual I really enjoy the update. We are going to the Lake Monday for 10 days so thought I would see if you had a new post. Love nonna
Had a great time seeing you guys this weekend and hanging out with your boys.
I didn't check on this quick enough. I love all of the pics and info. Didn't know Clint had two more teeth. He probably has 6 now it has been so long. Can't wait for ya'll to get here although I am going to need the time. I am so far behind. I am so glad Preston is so interested in everything. He is a quick learner. Give the boys a hug!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment