Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Ready, Set,...

Well, we're completely ready for Cara now. Amazingly, we actually finished the nursery before she decided to make her grand entrance. I just wanted to show off some pics of what we've been up to as I know lots of you are curious...



I took a couple of pics of my roses in the front and framed my favorites. They match perfectly.




closet storage!

Chris built the fixture over the window and also the chest of drawers for the closet. He did such a great job!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job! What a SWEET little girl's room. Good luck with everything...I am praying that all goes easy and well. I know the boys are anxious to meet their new sister. Elaine/NanE

Carolyn said...

Cara's room is so feminine and pretty! She is going to be a little princess...as much as two big brothers will let her, anyway.

Linsey said...

Michelle, it looks just beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet room to welcome Cara.You are lucky to have a talented husband to build things. Nonna

Tracy said...

Oh it is so pretty Michelle. I know you are so excited to have a baby girl :) Congrats and hope you are feeling well.
Tracy