As the title suggests, my kids are so darn cute!! This post is just to show some everyday moments around the house. Cara is growing. Her latest measurements are 12 lb 14 oz and 23 3/4 inches long. She is a fan of her thumb. (making her Uncle Jay proud.) She started sleeping all night at 7 weeks, and she's still kept up the habit. We can depend on her sleeping at least 8-6 every night. She's holding her head up really well, and will stand up when we hold her. She talks and smiles a lot, and that's really fun!
When he smells something and feels the need to announce it he tries to use the phrase 'It smells like...', but he says "I smell like..." This gets really funny when he says stuff like,"I smell like gas". His most famous phrase is, "Dat wuz me." (That was me). He loves to say this after nearly everything he says or does. So silly! We have tried potty training a few times, and he likes to go, but isn't ready to tell me when he needs to go.
Preston has matured since Cara has joined us. Sometimes he takes his big brother responsibilities very seriously. He is definitely not a typical first born, so we are excited to see him acting more mature every now and then. He's starting to show some interest in letters and writing. He can identify about half the alphabet and some numbers too. I'm just glad he's developing an interest to learn them. If he's not interested, you are wasting your time! He's also a church minded kid. He'll invite just about anybody to church, and if he sees you during the week after he did not see you on Sunday he will ask you where you were and tell you he wants to see you next Sunday. He's pretty serious about it too. So pure and innocent though. Chris and I joke that people are going to think we put him up to it.
6 comments:
What wonderful, smart, and BEAUTIFUL children. I think they get it all from their wonderful parents.
Love Dad
What a nice surprise! I came downstairs and Dad told me there was another post. I have so enjoyed all of the last 3. Seeing them with their Kopp relatives was fun, too. I love these pics! It is going to be a long 3 weeks before we see them.
Mom
They certainly are "so darn cute" and I just love seeing them whenever there is a new post. The last three were great...keep up the good work. Hope you all have a Happy Fourth of July! Elaine/NanE
I like the posts when you update on what they're doing. I see them enough to picture them doing it, but not enough to actually see them do it. See you soon.
Great post. especially glad to see some pictures of Cara. Nonna&Papa
I just decided to check on the spur of the moment and was tickled to see some new posts. I've only read this one, so far, but I know they will all be great! I love the new pics of Cara, she is growing like a little weed, and So cute! I love her expressions. And of course, I always think your boys are adorable.
Carolyn
Post a Comment