Saturday, October 22, 2011

First snows

Galena had its first snows at the end of September, but now I think it has officially stuck. It was nice to ease back into the wonderland that we first met when we moved here 9 months ago. It made the boys anxious to get the snow machine ready. We had the most beautiful snowstorm all day yesterday.
Cara likes to sit on the snow machine and make her engine revving noises.




Snow angel



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good pictures... That last picture of you and Cara...really makes me realize how much we look alike.
Jon

Debbie and Mike said...

Sure are a lot of good looking and very pretty people in these pictures! Glad ya'll are ready for winter. I am sure it will be there to stay really soon if not now. I guess if it would snow a couple more times the snow machine would be able to be used if nothing else for the boys and Cara to get a ride or two in! Nice pics!

Rachel said...

They're so cute!!!! Glad the snow is in and it looks like fun. :)