Monday, November 28, 2011

As mentioned in the last post, Cara has learned to get into lots of trouble. The video below was taken after Chris found her in the laundry room downstairs standing in the dog's water bowl. She found the gate wasn't completely latched, snuck in, and played in the water. She usually likes to come tell me about whatever has happened when she gets discipline from someone besides me. Here's how it unfolded...




If you have a hard time understanding her, she tries to repeat the last word or two of what I say, and she completely confesses when I ask her what she did: "I stand in water." When you see her eyes shift to your left, she was looking at Chris because he is the one who gave the spankin'.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She won't do it again. Isn't it hard to spank her she is so sweet. Nonna

Anonymous said...

well the talking sometime will do the trick hope her big brothers dont incurage her some days papa

dontspamjay said...

Pankin...

Debbie and Mike said...

From the last few posts I am sure she is getting more pankins. She is too cute! Glad you are enjoying her even more!