Megan Hogate flew with us to Galena when we moved here last January. She came to offer her help, and it was so wonderful to have her with us during our moving in phase. She helped with the kids, and they adore her. She helped with getting the house situated, and she helped others in the community. We are so thankful she was able to come out this year also. It was God's perfect timing because she stayed with me the week Chris was gone on his retreat. She was just the help I needed.
3 comments:
What perfect timing! She was a great blessing when y'all moved and I know she was great to have this year. The kids must have been extremely excited.
PTL for awesome mommy-helpers! Miss Jill Kaniut has been like this for our family quite a few times now.
I'm so glad you had help while Chris was gone.
Post a Comment