I spy three Kopp kids that are excited to get their new school books in the mail! We decided to homeschool again. Preston is doing 1st grade work and Clint wanted to do some schoolwork too, so he's doing preschool. Cara says she likes to do school too. I had to add her very own chair to the school table. We started school early because I wasn't sure how I would manage all three and actually do some school work, and I wanted the flexibility to take a day or two off throughout the year as needed. We started slow and easy and we're almost finished with our second week. I'd say we're getting into a routine that works for everyone. We are doing our work in the morning and finishing just in time for lunch. Preston's favorite subject is reading, as in when I read to him and . Clint loves his workbooks and creating his own artwork. Cara likes to color while we work at the table.
2 comments:
This is a picture I would expect to find off and on every day if they had all new stuff. They do love books. Glad school has gotten off to such a good start.
You are going to be busy teaching those three Michelle
Post a Comment