It was so great to be home again! The kids had fun rediscovering things. Every time they found some special something they would yell, "my (enter beloved toy)! It survived the flood!"
Preston is sitting in the school room upstairs. He found some special papers he was pouring over.
Too bad I didn't get a pic of the room before I started working on it. It was packed with stuff that survived the water. It had to get moved out of the way of the demo and a bunch of it went in here.
First night sleeping at home!
The first couple of nights the boys slept on the couches. I had to box things up in the school room to make room for their mattresses. The one Cara is on was already in the room.
Sam and Maggie made it home the same day we did. They'd been in Soldotna with a really great family and were flown in later that night that we got home. I didn't get a pic of Maggie because she was busy sniffing/snorting every inch of the house.
A few days later I managed to get them set up in the school room. This was their first night all settled in their temporary room. The boys had to try out their new sleeping bags from Chris.












2 comments:
Thank you for the good pictures. Hope things are getting a little closer to normal for you all papa&nonna
Love the pics of the temporary first night and the rest of them too. I bet Maggie did sniff and snort every inch of the place. I never thought of that.
Post a Comment