The Easter Egg Hunt. Something all kids look forward to each year. I chuckled a little, while looking at friends' Easter snapshots on FB (those of you in the south) because our snapshots look a little different. I can't recall a single Egg hunt as a kid that involved snow....because I lived in Texas and that kind of stuff just doesn't happen.
So if you ever plan to join us for Easter egg hunting in the future-and that would be a most delightful occasion- these are the things to consider:
Watch out for dog poop. It's been frozen all winter and is now thawing...everywhere.
No need for cute clothes so mom can get a nice picture. But be sure to wear your rain boots or snow boots, depending on if the snow has started to melt or not. This year was a rain boot egg hunt.
Trash bags or grocery sacks work better than cutesy baskets, and they hold a lot more!
When you're done hunting be sure to empty the snow that accidentally got in your boots-that deep snow is tricky because you climbed on it all winter when it was packed down, but now it's soft and melting so you can sink right down in it.








3 comments:
So happy to see so e pictures. Love each of them. Glad I have the info now on how to do Easter bush style.
Looks like they had good este egg hunt. Nonna
Wow thats awsome alot of fun and different from south texas. You have beautiful children.
Post a Comment