
Ok, so we decided to start this new blog about the Kopps, that's us, so that you, family and friends, could keep up with what's going on in our crazy life. Hopefully we'll be posting pictures, probably mostly of Preston, and I'm not sure what else we can do on here. I guess we'll figure it out as we go.
Shell and Chris
2 comments:
i am so glad you are doing this. it will be great to help us keep up with you and what is going on in your life. the pictures are great. nonna
Hi There!! Preston is adorable, just like his Mommy and Daddy. I don't know what an HTML tag is, so I didn't use one! Everything is going well for me and Dennis. UBS is great, but Blood Bank is very intense work! I am still working days and probably will for another couple of months. Please call and we can get together for iced coffee or something. Love to the three of you, Julie
Post a Comment