





Hello to all
I finally got some pictures from the Kopp family vacation. I put a few on here for you all to enjoy. We enjoy showing off our pictures.
I also have some pics of Preston playing in his exersaucer. He really likes it because he can stand up and move around on his own. He smiles and talks to all of the toys on it, but he's not yet able to grasp them. He really wants to, and every now and then he actually does. He rolled from his back to his stomach for the first time last Saturday, but he hasn't done it since then. He is much more interested in scooting around on his back on the floor and sitting or standing up (with help).
I'll write more later. We just wanted to get some pictures up.
Shell and Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment