
Hi everybody!!
I'm so glad you came to check up on this blog my Mom does. I was finally able to convince her that it was time for me to give a report of things going on around here.
So, we've been having lots of fun. My friend Maddox came to visit me 2 weekends ago. We had fun playing together while Mom and Dad visited with his parents. Then we ate some lunch together and played a bit more before they had to go.
Then last weekend we went to my Nana and PawPaw's to watch a movie on their new TV. Its really big.
Lately I've been practicing my walking, playing with Sam, and trying to get into the cabinets in the kitchen. Dad put these safety things on them and I have fun banging them partially open and closed since I can't get them open and pull out the pots and pans anymore. I've also started drinking the bath water while I lay on my tummy in the tub. I think its really funny. I got a new car seat a couple of weeks ago and I don't like it anymore than my infant carrier. It was so much fun to play with while it was inside on the floor, but then Mom buckled me in to check the harnesses, and I realized it was a car seat!!! One of my goals right now is to get inside the dishwasher. I try to be fast, but Mom or Dad usually catches me. Oh, and I am 10 months old today!
It sure has been raining a lot here. I'm not worried about getting wet, but it sure is some cold rain! I hope the sun comes back soon so that I can play outside again.
My Dad started back to school this week. He has a new professor, and he thinks he will really like him a lot.
At Church we are continuing to press on to get our building up this summer. Our volunteers are getting organized and anxious to come. We will meet some of the team leaders soon. (If you don't know what I'm talking about read previous blogs to find out about Builder's for Christ). In the mean time the church is contnuing to grow.
My Mom has started selling some things on e bay. So far she thinks its fun. She's also been organizing a lot of pictures. She and Dad got a photo printer for their birthdays from Uncle Jay and Aunt Dee, so Mom has been playing with it and printing lots of pictures for albums. I hope she gets around to reorganizing our playgroup soon so I can see some of my friends on a more regular basis again.
Well, check out these pictures before you go, and leave me a comment if you get a chance.
That's my friend Maddox. We played a lot, and I was getting tired in this photo.
I was so proud of myself for getting inside the barstool, but then I couldn't get out!
I really enjoyed getting in this drawer to pull out the Ziploc bags, but now Dad put those safety things on the drawers and I can't open them.
Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, my Qatari grandparents are coming to visit. They will get here next week. I'm so excited!!
PRESTON
6 comments:
Love the post and glad you like the photo printer. Can't wait to see you again.
Wow, Preston, you write so well! Sounds like you've been having lots of fun and keeping Mommy & Daddy really busy. Fun pictures too!
Dude you are writing so well! You didn't tell me this when we talked on line last. You are one smart grandson. I bet you can figure out how to get those safety things to work for you. Mom and Dad will be really impressed if you do. LOL! Can't wait to see you!
Love,
Grandma
Well Preston your looking pretty good there boy. I can wait to get home next week and spoil you some. See you soon. Keep Mom and Dad out of trouble till I get there.
your long lost grandpa from Qatar
Hi Preston,
You do almost as good a job with the blog as your Mom. You are one smart kid. I know you are excited to see your grandparents next week. If you talk to your Grandma Debbie soon tell her Nan E and Lynn are ready for a lunch date with her...oh, and you and your mom can come too. We would love to see you. Nan E (aka Elaine)
Great to hear from you Preston. You made our evening and really cheered us up. We will be anxious to see you soon and Papa will bring your wagon. Nonna&Papa
Post a Comment