Glad you're checking in on the Kopp Family. We've been up to lots of fun. My parents and grandparents are all here. Jay and Danielle were here last weekend, and they'll be back for this one too. We didn't do anything special for Mardi Gras. I tried to take Preston to the children's parade last Saturday, but he had a bad cold and just wasn't up to it. Chris just got home from Alaska yesterday. His brother Greg was being ordained as a deacon at his church in Wasilla, and Chris was invited to preach the ordination service. He was so honored and excited to go. So he spent the last 5 days there and had a great time. We are very glad to have him home again.
Preston got his first hair cut today. He was wearing the beginnings of a mullet so I finally gave in. It does look much better. Oh, and we must have only caught the baby rodent in our attic because we've been hearing something very large up there. Well, its either very large or very angry (that we "captured" its friend). Chris set a trap this afternoon so we will hopefully catch it tonight.
Here's some recent pics...

Joel and Preston playing

Mrs. Rhonda gave Preston his first trim

Uncle Jon helping Preston wear his towel like a man after his bath

Mom and Nanny reading Preston his new book Chris brought him from Alaska
Good night to all
Shell
8 comments:
What a little man! First haircut and even wearing his towel like a man. Too cute!
First haircuts are so much fun! I think Jack still has a long way to go before his first!
Good luck getting the other rodent(s). See ya'll tonight.
What a cutie pie! That new haircut looks GREAT. Preston is growing up way too fast...no longer a baby, that's for sure! Hope to see you guys when we have lunch with Debbie. Elaine (NanE)
Thanks for the pictures. I sure hope you get that or those other rodents soon. We sure are enjoying seeing you guys in person!
Mom
I am always anxious to read your updates. Preston is so photogenic. Love Nonna
Hey- My cabinets aren't new, I just refinished them (paint and stain)A very cheap alternative!
Hey Guys -
Your little man is sooo cute, I just wanna scoop him up!! They grow so fast. Treasure each minute - even the trying ones - there is much to learn from them!
Love and miss you,
Kim
Post a Comment