We had Preston's birthday party this past weekend. We did it early while Mom and Dad were still here. He'll be a year old on the 30th. We had burgers and dogs picnic style in our backyard. It was lots of fun.
Preston is doing well. He into dancing at music or any noise he hears. A ball is his favorite toy right now. He points a lot and calls everything Dah or Dat...sounds like a good cajun boy. His only word is Hi and he always says it while waving. He's waving a lot and at anyone and will give you five sometimes. He can blow a kiss, but you've gotta be pretty special to get that out of him. He's still a very happy boy and loves people. He knows how to roll and kick a ball, but we haven't taught him to throw it yet. I'm thinking that one can wait for a while. He got an outdoor swing, and he loves swinging in it. He loves outside, playing chase, and "going bye-bye". He likes riding in anything...his stroller and wagon are favorites. His favorite foods are bananas, raisins, and mac n cheese, but he'll eat just about anything. I can't wait till its warm enough for swimming.
Pointing...looking like a big boy
long day coming to an end
innocent face
Preston at his partyGetting cleaned up
- Mom and Dad are leaving for Doha tomorrow. Its been fun while they were here.
- We're still preparing for CWOW's Community Center to go up this summer. No new news yet.
- We're hoping to start some house projects soon. We haven't done any of our own in a while.
- We're also planning some camping trips soon.
- I'll get back to posting more regularly, thanks for checking up on us.
Thanks for your comments.
Shell


6 comments:
Good call on the chocolate cake- those are always the best! I can't believe he's a year already...time flies when they're little! Hope to see y'all soon!
Great Post, I was checking the blog yesterday in hopes that you had put some pics from the party. We had a great time this weekend, thanks again for letting us crash at your pad!
We really enjoyed the post.I understand you not having time to do it while your mom&dad were home.It was worth waiting for. Love Nonna
It was great being there for Preston's party. It was a nice fun time. The pictures were great. Tell our birthday boy hi and we miss him.
Mom
What cute pictures! Those are good memories! I sure enjoyed having lunch with you & Preston & Barb and then y'all and your mom a week later.
Preston was to a cupcake like a duck is to water...
Post a Comment