Mom is letting me do the blog update for once! I've been having lots of fun this month.
A few weekends ago I went with Mom and Dad to Pine Cove in Tyler, Texas. Dad was speaking at a youth retreat, and me and Mom had fun tagging along. I saw some horses....man were they BIG! Mom brought me to visit her friend Linsey and her girls Callie and Reagan while Dad was busy doing his thing at the retreat. Unfortunately, Mom forgot her camera so we didn't get a single picture of the whole weekend.
The next weekend Uncle Jon and Rachael took me to eat lunch and then to Kart Ranch. I had so much fun being wild and crazy while we played. Then we stopped by a pumpkin patch on the way home. I saw lots of pumpkins, a tractor, ducks, and some bunnies. I really liked sitting on the tractor, and tried to turn the key to start the engine. Then they brought me home and I was pooped!
Lately, we've been playing outside for hours. I keep trying to climb our trees in the back yard even though Mom tells me I'm not big enough yet. I also like to climb the chain link fence. If those spikes weren't at the top of the fence I'm sure I could climb all the way over.
Oh, and Happy Halloween everyone! Mom got me my very own little pumpkin and I love carrying it around the house with me. Dad says we're going to carve a pumpkin this year. I'm not sure what that means, but I think it will be fun because I really like pumpkins. I'm going to be a spider for halloween. I can't wait to help Mom and Dad pass out candy to our neighbors and see how everyone else dresses up.
Mom and Dad are doin good. The other day Mom told me there was a baby in her tummy and I looked at her tummy and then just laughed and laughed. My Mom is so silly! Dad is busy busy and said he is going to build me a bunk bed of my very own! I hope I get to help because I really like Daddy's tools and helping him work on things.
Well, I have some pictures to show you and then its my nap time.

This is me and my pumpkin

This is me and Uncle Jon at Kart Ranch

This is the only picture Unlce Jon took of me and Rach the whole afternoon we were together. I really like Rach, but in this picutre I was trying to squirm down.

This is me running in the back yard. I'm getting really fast and Mom has a hard time catching me. I think its funny.

Oh, and this is me getting into my wagon all by myself.
I love to play inside my wagon even though I can't make it go by myself yet. When I get tired of sitting in it, Mom pulls me around the yard.
Hugs and kisses for everyone
Love
Preston
2 comments:
GREAT UPDATE, PRESTON! You did a wonderful job...Mom should let you write more often. Loved the pictures of you, especially with the pumpkin. My baby girl, Leah, is coming in on Thursday for our big wedding and I wish they would be here longer...I would love to get the two of you together, I think you would have a great time. Tell Mommy hi for me and keep up the updates..I know Mom is busy now with the new baby on the way. Nan E (Elaine)
You do such a great job when you do the posting, Preston! I'll bet that did sound kind of silly when Mom said there was a baby in her tummy. Loved your pictures too!
Post a Comment