Happy New Year everyone.We're looking forward to lots of things in 2008: meeting Clint Bradley (very soon), finishing the church building, and becoming a 2 vehicle family again. OF course there are other things, but those popped into my head first.
We had a wonderful Christmas this year. It was nice to stay in Lafayette for a change and have everyone come see us. I am very pleased that we missed out on all of the hustle and bustle Christmas can bring. We enjoyed time with both our families, and it was really fun to see Preston enjoy his Christmas this year. We made a Gingerbread house, took in some Christmas lights at the Zoo, and opened lots of presents. All of our families helped out with chasing the super-excited Mr. Preston, and cooking and cleaning, since I am about to pop.
Enjoy our pics:




3 comments:
Great pictures. Looks like Preston had a blast! Happy New Year and good luck with the new baby. Elaine (aka NanE)
Love the pictures. You are really quick to post. Wish I was. Hope to see you guys again soon.
Mom
Great pictures as usual. I hope the bum likes to sleep in his 'bumbed'. We'll see you soon after the birth.
Post a Comment