Just wanted to show off my new car. Its a 2007 Chevy HHR. We've been searching for one for a few months through a car salesman friend, and he finally found the perfect deal for us. Yay! I'm so excited. It was definitely worth the wait.

I guess I should explain the Raisin Bran I'm holding in this shot. Our friend knows Clint has made me crave cereal and Milky Ways these last few months, so when we picked up the car last night he had the inside adorned with little Milky Ways and a couple boxes of Raisin Bran (my favorite). How thoughtful...and yummy!
Here's a few pics of Mr. Preston too. I've had a hard time getting any really good ones, but here ya go:



Ta Da!
The bunk beds are finished, and Chris did an impressive job. Preston absolutely LOVES his new bed. Seriously, if anyone asks to see it he gets all excited like its the first time he's gotten to show it off by yelling "bumbed bumbed" as he runs down the hall as fast as he can to show it off.
Love
Shell
7 comments:
Love the car. Glad you already got it. The pics of Preston are too cute. I thought they were really good.
Love,
Mom
Congratulations! Great wheels and beautiful bumbeds. Chris did a great job. Good pics of Preston too. I bet he is getting anxious to meet his baby brother.
NanE/Elaine
Good looking car. Can't wait to see it. I LOVE the finished bunk beds the drawers look great!. Hope to see you guys (and Clint) soon.
Love
Dad
great looking car, very pretty moma with it that great grandson sure is growing, he looks so tall ready to be big brother the bunk beds sure look great know chris very proud have good one Papa&Nanna
Sweet car. Hope to see you guys after Clint's debut.
I love your new car! And Preston's bumbeds are so nice. Chris, you do great work! I'm impressed!
I love the bumbeds!!! Chris did an amazing job! I bet you're so excited about the car, too!!
Post a Comment