Friday, January 25, 2008

Clint is here!

Clint Bradley has finally arrived!


January 23 at 5:44 am


7 lb. 14 oz.


21 inches


healthy and perfect~what a blessing
We are all doing very well. Last night was our first night at home, and Clint let us sleep all night, waking up to eat twice and then right back to sleep. He's so precious, and gets cuter every time we look at him. When he was born his right eye was really swollen and his nose was smooshed to one side from how he had himself positioned inside me, but that's all going away now. Preston asked for him first thing this morning when he woke up. So far he's proving to be very curious, loving, and helpful with Clint, although we are prepared for that to change at any moment. Chris and I are very glad to be at home where we can actually rest now.
My labor and delivery went very well. It was fast and we are thankful for that! We got to the hospital and only labored for 2 hours before he was here. I don't think I could have planned that better. I'm marveling at all the miracles that are orchestrated together to bring a little one in the world. And I'm really enjoying having my body back!
Check out the web album for more pics:http://picasaweb.google.com/shell.kopp
Love
Shell

7 comments:

dontspamjay said...

I'm twice the uncle I used to be.

Anonymous said...

He's so beautiful guys!!! Congratulations! Preston's going to be such a great big brother!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Dorthy said Sooo Happy and Proud for the 4 of you, enjoy every minute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful little Kopp boy! Preston was so cute hugging and kissing his little brother. Enjoy these precious days!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys. Clint is precious. I love seeing all the pictures on your album. Congratulations. Your boys are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

We are so proud and thankful for your beautiful family. Will be anxious to come and see you. love nonna

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS to all of you! What a beautiful, handsome and perfect little boy. I am sure Preston will be a wonderful big brother. Best Wishes to all of you. If I can do anything for you guys, just let me know. GREAT PICTURES, as always. Elaine/NanE