Notice anything in the following picture? I took a close up hoping to point out the nice gap in Preston's hair.
He decided to cut his hair the other day. I walked into the room, and he was trying to open a box with scissors. He had an alarmed look on his face when he heard me enter, and I fussed at him for trying to open the box. Then I noticed what I thought was a clump of Sam's hair on the ground. Then I saw Preston's face. Its difficult to describe, but you might have seen a similar expression on your own child's face when you've caught them in the act. Eyes that say 'uh-oh' and a silence that means 'did she see me?' So I finally put two and two together and confronted him about cutting his hair. He confessed rather quickly. I asked him why, and he said, "I just did." Its really not that bad. He cut it exactly where his cow-lick is in the front. We were already scheduled with Rhonda for a cut next week so hopefully she'll fix it up. I hear lots of interesting hair cutting stories from other moms and knew our time was coming. Someone told me its like a rites of passage for childhood.
This next one is just cute. I caught him napping with his horse and cowboy boots yesterday.
3 comments:
Loved seeing the pictures and reading about those busy little boys. Guess the hair cutting is something most kids do at some time. Sometimes they cut each others hair. Love Nonna& Papa
Tell Rhonda to go with the low-hawk. It's a good look for kids...
He did a good job. Made it look like he has a natural part there. I saw this yesterday, but didn't have time to reply. Mom called and needed help to print pictures of Clint with his new glasses so she could show the ladies at cards today. Hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment