
Last week Greg's family (Chris' brother) got to spend the whole week here. We had too much fun to mention in great detail in this post, but I'll hit a few highlights. Crabbing and a crab boil, crawfish boil in Crowley, swimming, the Children's museum, and a date night! Whew! It was so good to spend a whole week together...but it makes us miss them lots when they go home!
Clint and Elena at the parkThe rest of the post is just some pictures. A quick note on Clint though, he is suddenly full-blown toddler!!! Good bye innocent little baby boy. He has learned to climb on the top bunk and jump with Preston...today when I went to see what he was doing I entered the room and he yelled, "Ta-Da!!" as he was standing on the top bunk. Its hard to discipline when I'm holding little giggles inside. He has learned how to hit; how to run from Mommy when she says STOP!;and he's started fussing at me when he's frustrated that I didn't read his mind and do exactly as he was thinking. Whew! I told Chris he's coming home to a different kid. So, I've been stretched all week as I try to handle his behavior challenges. Preston surprised me with his response to Clint receiving discipline. If Clint responds with a cry, which he usually does since his feelings are hurt, Preston tells me to STOP! He also tries to comfort Clint by giving him words of encouragement, a pat on the back or hug, and sympathy tears. Its quite an episode.














3 comments:
I've been waiting for a post for awhile. I think it's funny to hear how even you saw drastic changes in Clint. Hopefully we'll see you soon.
Great post, as always, Michelle. I love seeing all the pictures of the boys and reading the news. Clint looks like he is still doing well with his cute little glasses.
Hope to see you this summer, when your mom is in town. Elaine/NanE
Too cute! I guess I didn't notice or you didn't get a picture of Preston's hair cut? Those are great pictures. The cousins have really grown! Can't wait to see them again. I might need to rethink babysitting. LOL! JK
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment