Preston decided we should paint our pumpkins this year. The boys actually did paint their own bats (or Batmans as Clint calls them) on the pumpkin. My camera battery was dying so I only got a couple of pics.
All our little trick or treating friends: Micah (fireman), Lleyton (Yoda), Preston (C3PO), Logan (Buzz Lightyear), Asher (football player), Clint (Chewbacca)





3 comments:
Excellent costumes. I can't really pick a favorite. I hope the boys got their candy fill.
Great Halloween pictures. Thanks for posting them. It is fun for us to keep up with your family. Love Nonna& Papa
Great pics! Y'all all look so cute in your Star Wars costumes!
I haven't checked your blog in months - I guess I've gotten sidetracked by facebook and sort of forgot about the blogs. It's great to hear more about what y'all have been up to and to see the boys - who are as adorable as ever and growing like crazy.
How are you feeling, Michelle? When is the baby due?
Carolyn
Post a Comment