I have lots of pics, a couple of funny stories, and a short update on what we've been up to lately.
These first couple are from the pumpkin patch. I'm pretty sure this will be one of our Fall traditions as long as the boys are young. They show a little Pumpkin Life Cycle movie, give the kids a snack, go on a hayride, and see some farm animals and pumpkins. The boys love it!

The boys already have their costumes, but they had fun looking at the Party City costume magazine until it pretty much fell apart.
Painting and coloring. Preston really likes to paint. Clint would love to paint, but for now he has to settle with crayons, pencils, or puzzles while P paints.
This was really funny. We fixed the boys caramel apples and though they were excited to eat them, Clint was very unprepared for the sticky mess that was a barrier to his yummy apple. At first he was not sure what to do with it. Preston chomped down right away.
I had to give in and cut his apple up into smaller pieces. He was still not very excited about the stickiness involved in eating a caramel apple. Here he was upset because caramel was on his shirt sleeve and hand, which meant he kept getting stuck to everything.
These last few are of the boys playing outside. We've been outside a lot enjoying out fantastic weather. Its been raining a lot, but it hasn't kept us indoors. 
After being thoroughly soaked from playing in the downpour and mud for about an hour, Clint showed me this dirt on his hand and said in an alarming voice, "Uh-oh. My hand is dirty!"


In other news I'm feeling great! This pregnancy has been much easier than the other two. I'm definitely showing now. In fact, I've grown into my maternity wardrobe. Preston has noticed my new style of pants, and told our neighbor. "Well, my mommy is gonna have a baby. She has really big pants...and they have a pull-up at the top!" He is very excited about this, but hopefully this will be the only time he tells this story.
I don't think I've announced this yet, but sorry if you're hearing it again. We are officially owners of rent property. Chris and I have been keeping our eyes and ears open for about a year now wanting to try it out and see if we like it. We closed on a 3 bedroom house and a fourplex last month. We've got someone else managing it all for us, and Chris is our handy man.
Happy Halloween to everyone. We're putting on our own little mini-festival in our front yard this year. Our main attraction will be a maze! I'm very excited about this. Hopefully, we'll get more connected with our neighbors and also pass along information about the church.




2 comments:
Great pictures. I can't believe how much the boys have changed since we saw them. Happy Halloween. Nonna& Papa
Love this blog. The pics of them playing in the water are great. Shows the water standing. Thanks for all of the info. Need some pics of you too.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment