

I had a very enjoyable Mother's Day. Chris cooked dinner for everyone at Mike and Barb's and it was delicious! We tried to plant a strip of garden in our back yard (at my request), but were unsuccessful in finishing! I'm hoping this coming week we'll get the veggies in the ground. Pics to come as soon as we finish!
Smoothies for breakfast. In my last couple of months of pregnancy I went on a smoothie kick. Then I slacked off after Cara was born, and Preston has realized this recently. So, after 2 weeks of him asking when we were gonna start eating smoothies again, I finally remembered to pick up the ingredients at the grocery store.


After watching, and helping, Daddy build the garden beds, the boys decided they would build something of their own. P brought his toy saws outside and they 'sawed' this piece of wood for about 30 minutes.

No comments:
Post a Comment