Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fishing!


Chris has been wanting to bring Preston on his first fishing trip all Spring, and they were finally able to go last week. There were lots of fisherman: Mike, Uncle Tom, Jon, Chris, and Preston. Noting the pictures below I'd say they had a successful trip. Preston was very excited to wake up early, ride in Daddy's truck, and fish from the boat. Chris said he was pretty well behaved, which means he'll actually get to go again some time.

Chris says Preston hooked and reeled this one in all on his own with his itty bitty pole. Its about a 1 # Catfish.

Clint trying to wear Daddy's shoes...and tie the laces. Hopefully there wasn't a knot when he finished!
Cara, just because she's so darn cute!

3 comments:

Debbie and Mike said...

Man, it looks like I missed two posts. I looked not long ago and there wasn't anything new. It'll teach me not to look everyday. Love the pics of everyone! Can't wait to see everyone this weekend.

Carolyn said...

Great pics of your sweet little girl and of the boys, of course. I know Preston felt so special, getting to go fishing with the men.

Anonymous said...

Cara is almost as pretty as her Mom. Love Nonna&Papa