Clint really keeps us laughing. I wish I had time to record all the things he says throughout the day that make me laugh.
Have I mentioned he laughs like the Count from Sesame Street these days? No, we do not watch the show. It is a perfect imitation of the Count. We cracked up the first time he did it, so its become part of his regular act.
So last week as he's describing some pretend garage he's playing with he gasps in alarm and informs me that his garage is broken.
Me: Oh, that's sad that its broken. Do you know how to fix it?
Clint: Yes...I do. (long pause with thoughtful expression) because I'm a man.
While drinking a smoothie: Daddy, well, I'm a T-Rex, and there's girls in my cup. So I'm just gonna eat those girls.
3 comments:
We constantly talk about all of the things he says. Preston too although his are usually a bit older sounding. LOL!
Seems very logical to me. lol
Clint is too cute! I'm glad you're keeping a record of some of his sayings. You'll be so glad you did!
Carolyn
Post a Comment