WOW, Miss Cara is growing so quickly...I guess she heard about those new cousins in Texas and figured she had to stay well ahead of them. LOL Clint is a brave boy..I would have been running away from that scary looking thing for sure. I hope that you all had a wonderful Labor Day. NanE/Elaine
4 comments:
Great job Cara! I can't believe how big she is getting. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon.
Clint told me he liked bugs and spiders but I didn't think he was that serious...
WOW, Miss Cara is growing so quickly...I guess she heard about those new cousins in Texas and figured she had to stay well ahead of them. LOL Clint is a brave boy..I would have been running away from that scary looking thing for sure. I hope that you all had a wonderful Labor Day. NanE/Elaine
What a nice surprise to get your new pictures this dreary afternoon. Cara is growing up too quickly. Love Papa and Nonna
Post a Comment