Sunday, October 03, 2010

Happy October!

We just got back from some major travels. Chris went moose hunting in Alaska, and while he was gone, the kids and I traveled to Ruston, Kilgore, and Katy. Unfortunately, I only took 3 or 4 pics during that time. To make up for that, I've gotten several good ones since we've all returned home. Also, Chris should be making a post soon with his adventures and pictures.
Sweet Ms. Caraboo. She so enjoys sitting in the grass and watching the boys play. As many of you know, they can be lots of entertainment.


We've tried cereal a few times, and the verdict is still out. I'd says she's not crazy about solids yet, but we'll keep trying.


Daddy missed his snuggle time while he was away.


While flying a kite in the street, Clint was so busy looking up he forgot to look where he was going. He landed right on his face and busted up his lip and chin. Its not something he hopes to do again.

Cara mastered crawling and pulling up all in the same day. Now she loves standing in her crib and eating the rail. I think that mobile will need to be taken down this week.

Grumpy face


She likes talking to the other cute little girl in the mirror.



Clint was actually, truly stuck. I'm glad Chris was home for this because I couldn't get him out! They said they were pretending Clint was the dog, and he got in his doghouse. I'm not sure how he managed to squeeze in there.



Trying on hats in the book store while in Katy.



Clint and Uncle Jon watching Preston climb the rock wall.



Go, Preston, go! He was so proud of himself for climbing the rock wall. He got to climb it three times and push a button that sounded a siren when he reached the top. Ultimate thrill.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures. Clint you and I are going to have to start looking where we are going. My blue cheek and gash in my eyebrow are about well. Now if my nose heals from when I ran into the screen door. Nonna

Anonymous said...

This was a great post, as usual. Adorable little Cara is in a huge hurry to grow up! Maybe I've forgotten how old babies are when they first crawl, etc., but isn't she early for all this? She wants to hurry up and get on her feet and get out there with those big brothers! :)
Carolyn

dontspamjay said...

I was so impressed that Preston climbed the rock wall so well. Looking forward to your next visit.

Danielle said...

Cara is too cute, Clint is super tough, and Preston is very brave to go all the way up to the top. We enjoyed seeing you guys!