Christmas was so enjoyable. We saw all the family in Katy and the guys got a deer hunt in too! I can hardly remember New Year's because we didn't do anything special. Just the usual black eyed peas and working ourselves in prep for our move. My birthday was wonderful. My parents came to town and I ate lots of good eats at every meal, not to mention birthday cake AND brownies AND ice cream. Whew!
Louisiana, I will miss you. My southern friends and family I will miss you too. God calls us north! Ready or not, here we go.
5 comments:
Thank you for the post. We will be looking for one from Alaska as soon as you can. Papa and Nonna
Sorry I didn't get the b-day pics to you. I meant to do that when we got home. If you want I can still send them. There were just a few, but if you want I'll send them. Tomorrow is the big day. I will keep you guys in my prayers.
Love,
Mom
Do they have blogs in Alaska?
Don't work too much that you miss part of the adventure.
Yes they have blogs in Alaska, but they are all in smoke signal.
Stay Happy and Warm!!! Aunt D
Post a Comment