Easter weekend was lots of fun. Kids Club had a meeting at church on Saturday. (They usually meet at the school on a Friday). Lots of kids from the community came.

Kaylin sharing the missionary story. At each Kids Club they learn a missionary story, play games, sing songs, hear a bible story, have snack, and learn a bible verse. Its wonderful.

Chris got to share a cool object lesson. He took the insides out of an egg, leaving the shell unharmed and held it for the kids to see while he told the story of Jesus' death and resurrection. When he got to the resurrection part, he cracked the egg and explained that Jesus was risen and not at all in the tomb! Hopefully it'll stick with the kids. At the end there was a big easter egg hunt.


Me: "Clint there's lots more eggs over there, do you wanna get some more?"
Clint: "No, I'm good. I already got some. Can I eat my candy now?"



My attempt at getting a good pic of them Easter morning in front of church. They were so distracted. At least no one is picking their nose!
3 comments:
I just love hunting for Easter eggs in the snow! Are you coming to Lafayette for your vacation? I read on Chris's blog that you will be vacationing soon. Elaine/NanE
We are getting anxious to see you all. Love the picture of the three in front of the church. Nonna&Papa
Can't wait to see you guys in person. I forgot to comment when I first saw this. I think your try for a good picture in front of the church with all 3 is pretty good. It is hard to get 3 three kids to just sit let alone look at the camera. As you said no one was picking their nose and that is an accomplishment in itself.
Post a Comment