Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Meet Clark

Good-bye Phil (remember our giant van). Hello Clark. We were not sad to stop driving Phil. Phil was great because he was a vehicle when we needed one, BUT he didn't always start and didn't like to turn or stop when the roads were icy. Did I mention it cost a fortune to 'phil' him up? Phil just didn't cut it for a winter vehicle in Galena. We are so happy to be driving Clark now. He always starts, gets fantastic gas mileage, and is easy to drive. The kiddos fit nicely in the back seat, although now we lack space to pick up walkers when we're out and about. Whoever buys Phil should use him as a taxi in Galena.


2 comments:

dontspamjay said...

Clint: Clark prefers hugs to kisses as well. Keep your lips/tongue off of cold metal.

Debbie and Mike said...

LOL! Good, Jay. Nice looking vehicle. I bet it is better to drive than the big van. I guess you could still drive it when you wanted to pick up people walking. I see Cara still likes her books.