
I love this face. Even with the orange marker over the left eye, the soup around the mouth, and the scratch from his latest accident! Yes, Mr. Accident-prone had another accident. We went sledding at a friend's birthday party. Just before we sent them over the edge, I asked Chris if he thought they had room to stop on their own at the bottom. Important question with our amazingly fast sled and a tree line at the bottom. Chris says, "Aaw...they'll be fine!" Everyone else was stopping on their own. So I tell myself to stop fretting, and we send them off. Clint was in the front, Preston in the middle, and a friend, Sable, in the back. Well, they didn't stop. They were flying like the wind...and they flew right through the first line of trees and then hit a big tree and tumped over. All were ok. Clint was more upset about the snow that covered his head, face and neck. It was pretty cold. I'm beginning to think he'd like to experience the fullness of life in Alaska his first winter.

2 comments:
He needs a helmet for daily life. At least he'll be tough.
Just love it. He is such a great kid!!!!
Post a Comment