Thursday, June 30, 2011

Chris' camera

So since my camera was broken the first half of our vacation, we needed to take some time to shop around for the next one. While I was having gum grafting (my last procedure for the long tooth saga) Chris opted to make a trip to Best Buy instead of sitting in the waiting room for an hour and a half. Just so you know, I thought it was a great idea as well. He makes a good point that I continually break my cameras, so he bought himself a camera and said I could use it. ;) Good thinking Christopher. So far I've never broken someone else's camera. We got the Olympus TOUGH camera. Its waterproof, freezeproof, and shockproof and has some really fun settings to play with. I now have about a bazillion pictures to sort through! Hooray!

2 comments:

Debbie and Mike said...

By the way I have enjoyed looking at all of the pictures that you left on my computer.

Carolyn said...

Sounds like Chris bought the right camera for you...er, I mean, himself. :)