Twice this week I have learned some valuable mommy tips and I thought I would share.
How to get gum off a car window:
apply hand sanitizer and then wipe with a baby wipe
How to remove crayon that has been washed and dried with your clothes:
In hot water, mix 1 cup each detergent, shout, oxyclean, and white vinegar. When thoroughly mixed, add stained clothes let soak for an hour or more before washing. I could hardly believe this worked, but it did!!
Both of these incidents involved a certain white headed child, but I won't mention any names.
We are on vacation as I'm sure most of you already know and I haven't been able to take many pictures because my camera is pretty much broken. It will decide to work occasionally. Before we left Galena I dropped it in the sand while the lens was open. Chris says I need an indestructible camera. Anyone have any suggestions?
1 comment:
Thank you for taking time to post. I hope you can get your camera fixed or get a new one. Nonna
Post a Comment