Cara now refers to herself as 'Boo-boo'. Its pretty cute. She's changing so quickly!!! Yesterday she started saying 2 different words together, like 'Preson an Quin' (Preston and Clint). She's going to be speaking in sentences before I know it. At her 15 month check up a couple of weeks ago she weighed 25 pounds. She's growing well and learning all kinds of fun toddler tricks like how to use a stool to get things you shouldn't and how to sneak in the bathroom very quietly to play in the toilet. She's been sleeping til 8 or 8:30 most mornings, which is nice, but that means she'll only want one nap and I kind of miss the early mornings with 2 naps during the day. She adores the boys and her Daddy as well, but its kind of nice that I am finally her favorite. This change happened while we were on vacation. Before, she always preferred Christopher. She loves to go outside and she'll suggest this by saying "ah-side", to which I always respond, "Oh, you want to go outside?" To which she responds, "Ah-kay" (okay). Its like since I suggested it she thought it would be a good idea. She loves her taggie and drinking milk, which is a lot like P. She's still sucking her thumb. A couple of weeks ago it was cracked it was so dry. So, now we put lots of 'woe-shun' on it. She still loves reading books and she's learning all her animal sounds. Hope I can catch it on video soon. She's not much for performing, in fact, she usually shuts down when we ask her to do something just for our entertainment. Its unusual for me to have a child that doesn't want to be the center of attention, but I guess that might change too.
Tuesday, August 09, 2011
Caraboo
Cara now refers to herself as 'Boo-boo'. Its pretty cute. She's changing so quickly!!! Yesterday she started saying 2 different words together, like 'Preson an Quin' (Preston and Clint). She's going to be speaking in sentences before I know it. At her 15 month check up a couple of weeks ago she weighed 25 pounds. She's growing well and learning all kinds of fun toddler tricks like how to use a stool to get things you shouldn't and how to sneak in the bathroom very quietly to play in the toilet. She's been sleeping til 8 or 8:30 most mornings, which is nice, but that means she'll only want one nap and I kind of miss the early mornings with 2 naps during the day. She adores the boys and her Daddy as well, but its kind of nice that I am finally her favorite. This change happened while we were on vacation. Before, she always preferred Christopher. She loves to go outside and she'll suggest this by saying "ah-side", to which I always respond, "Oh, you want to go outside?" To which she responds, "Ah-kay" (okay). Its like since I suggested it she thought it would be a good idea. She loves her taggie and drinking milk, which is a lot like P. She's still sucking her thumb. A couple of weeks ago it was cracked it was so dry. So, now we put lots of 'woe-shun' on it. She still loves reading books and she's learning all her animal sounds. Hope I can catch it on video soon. She's not much for performing, in fact, she usually shuts down when we ask her to do something just for our entertainment. Its unusual for me to have a child that doesn't want to be the center of attention, but I guess that might change too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hmm the way you are describing Cara in the last paragraph... she sounds a lot like someone I grew up with! STUBBORN! Lol she looks so cute with the pig tails. I want to Skype soon! --Uncle jon
Love every one of the pictures and comments. Thank you so much for posting them. Love Papa & Nonna
I agree with Jon. Need to skype soon. The pig tails are just too cute. It must have been tricky getting the up. Sounds like she will be talking your arm off really soon.
The picture of Clint pushing Cara around in the box is cute. Her cousin Ben was 26 pounds as of last week...
Post a Comment