Keith and Chris were not so lucky. Right after they said "Go!" the guys flipped!!
Here you can see elders sitting and watching, and many many veggies on tables for viewing.
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Ag Fair
The Galena Ag Fair was a couple weeks back, but I'm finally getting around to posting about it. We had lots of fun. I entered in the baking contest, but didn't win. There were also lots of other contests like: veggie contests, craft contest, quilt contests, jam contests, photo contests and of course door prizes. Preston and I each entered a photo in the contest, and we earned honorable mention, but no prizes. I think we had the most fun watching the canoe races. There were lots of different races and most everyone got to participate if they wanted to. Tabitha and I entered the ladies race, but we got the shortest canoe since it was the only one left. We stayed in the canoe and actually finished in 3rd place. I could do it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Haha thats awesome that Chris fell over. Congrats on 3rd place!
We really look forward to your new posts. Please keep it up, Nonna&Papa
That canoe race sounds like a lot of fun! :)
Congrats to you and Preston. Man that is one huge cabbage! You said they grow them big there and that is big!!!!! Nice to see the things you get to do there. Hope everyone is doing ok. No more sick kids or accidents.
Mom
You neglected to mention those awesome quilts in that last picture with the elders. Looks like everyone had a great time.
Elaine/aka NanE
Post a Comment