Monday, January 02, 2012

Cookies

Yes, that's right, I'm welcoming you to 2012 with an update on baking Christmas cookies. I've never claimed to have it all together, and here is more proof of that. Anywho, Chris and Preston had been snow-machining this particular day that Clint and I baked Christmas Sugar Cookies. We had a blast, and Clint thoroughly enjoyed doing all the mixing with minimal help from me. Cara mostly slept during our kitchen time, but once she was awake she had fun watching.


Hmm, what ingredient do we add next?



4 comments:

Papa&Nonna said...

What a pleasant surprise to get new pictures. We have been checking several times every day. I think I have the winter blues. Lots of cleaning I need to do but can't get started. Thanks for the new post.

dontspamjay said...

Great pics. Clint looks like a big time chef.

Debbie and Mike said...

Looks like so much fun and professional. Glad Cara enjoyed watching too.

Jon said...

Good lookin boy. Good cooking is in our family.. Hope you're teaching him southern cooking!