Saturday, January 05, 2013

New Years Eve

 My guys have been trapping, and on New Years Eve this is what they got.  The lynx was in a trap Daniel and Preston had set together.  How exciting!


Later that night we went to the New Years in New York party at Jason and Kim's.  This works out great to celebrate with the folks in New York, because its only 8 pm for us and the kids can participate without getting cranky.  Daniel made his own ball to drop, and we did a count down and everything. We had lots of different kinds of food, and it was all really yummy, and we even had some dancing and fireworks too.  Most of the girls dressed up, and that was really fun because there's not a lot of reasons to dress up in Galena. 


Hope everyone has a fantastic 2013, I sure am looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Debbie and Mike said...

Nice lynx! Will you keep the hide? I don't think I have asked that about the lynx before.
Looks lie a good time was had at Jason & Kim's for New Year's Eve. I think I could stay awake for 8 pm. LOL! Y'all got some cute pictures, too. Thanks for sharing!

papa and nonna said...

Love the pictures. Looks like you had a good start to the new year.