Sam died 2 weeks ago. We loved her so much and will miss her!
What a good dog she was. She loved hunting with Chris, being outside with us, or being inside with us too...she pretty much wanted to always be with us.
Once we were crowded at the door getting all our shoes on and she sat down to wait for us because we were all going for a walk...and she didn't want to be left behind. Ha ha!
She was always being loved on with these 2 around.
Playing at the river








7 comments:
Was just thinking about sweet Sam earlier. I bet y'all miss her terribly. Jay and Danielle are dog sitting for a friend. When I was over picking up the kids that pup made me think of Sam and Maggie. It's a chihuahua though.
So sorry to hear about Sam She was such a good pet for the kids I know you all will really miss her. Papa&Nonna
Oh my goodness, you have me crying! I know how dear our four legged babies are. Hug the kiddos for me! Praying for y'all!
I'm so sorry about Sam! She was the sweetest dog.
I'm so sorry about Sam. She sounds like a precious dog and very special to the whole family.
Oops, the above post is from Carolyn Nicholson. :)
Sorry to hear about Sam.
Post a Comment