 |
| time to get pajamas on |
 |
| snuggles |
 |
| story time |
 |
| Preston got a turn giving her a bottle |
 |
| all smiles |
As you can see I have three pretty fantastic helpers. They hold her and play with her, and a couple of them are able to change her diaper and her clothes, but those are both usually my job. I still chuckle because when we first brought Evelyn home, there were arguments about whose turn it was to hold her. I thought those days would be short lived, but its still a daily thing around here. They argue about whose turn it is to hold her, play with her, get her out of bed, pick out her clothes, etc. Though I hope you don't hear me complaining about it. I think its pretty sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment