Just wanted to say how wonderful our weather has been. Preston and I had a nice long walk this morning, and it was almost cool. This afternoon it warmed up, but with the breeze our backyard was quite comfortable thanks to the big oak that gives us such great shade. We spent most of the afternoon just sitting out back. This evening Chris sat out with us too. It was so relaxing. Here's a few pics of Preston enjoying being outdoors....


He loves it so much, and we haven't been out lately unless we absolutely had to so we took advantage of it today!
Love yall
Shell and Preston
3 comments:
I hope he doesn't try to stay awake and play k-nasty with us like he has in the past...
I know you guys are having a great time staying outside. I would love to be sharing the nice weather with you, but we just have this wonderful heat. We will be home soon though. Have a great holiday weekend!
Mom
Glad to hear your weather has been so nice. I hope it still is that way next week when we get home.
Love
Dad
Post a Comment