Just a peek into the life of us...
YEA. YEA!!!Glad to hear we are going to get a girl. Congratulations. Nonna&Papa
Yay! I love the spelling of her name too!! I hope you guys had a blessed Christmas!!! Linsey and Chris!
So excited to hear that the new addition is a little girl. Boys are great but so are girls and it was time for a little variety. CONGRATULATIONS to you all. I am so happy for you. Elaine/NanE
Post a Comment
3 comments:
YEA.
YEA!!!Glad to hear we are going to get a girl. Congratulations. Nonna&Papa
Yay! I love the spelling of her name too!! I hope you guys had a blessed Christmas!!! Linsey and Chris!
So excited to hear that the new addition is a little girl. Boys are great but so are girls and it was time for a little variety. CONGRATULATIONS to you all. I am so happy for you. Elaine/NanE
Post a Comment