Finally this is back up. Have been trying and trying to leave a comment. These are so cute. I do think Cara will tell stories like the boys and I hope to hear many from the boys while they are here. They really look like they are hunting something in the water instead of fishing. Maybe even hunting trouble. LOL! I am so glad they are so easily entertained with their minds pretending.
4 comments:
We love the pictures of a happy family. Makes us anxious to see all of you. Papa& Nonna
Love the pics! Just adorable! We are looking forward to seeing all of you also!Mike and Barb
Finally this is back up. Have been trying and trying to leave a comment. These are so cute. I do think Cara will tell stories like the boys and I hope to hear many from the boys while they are here. They really look like they are hunting something in the water instead of fishing. Maybe even hunting trouble. LOL! I am so glad they are so easily entertained with their minds pretending.
Good to see the boys outside playing. Papa wondered if there are any tadpoles in the water they are playing in. Papa&Nonna
Post a Comment